Monday, July 19, 2004

Everything... has a Beginning....

Well, this is it. The Start. The Beginning. Where it all happens....
 
The last time i've kept a diary was like in Primary School... and a FAILED attempt i might add. Since then i've never really thought keeping a diary would be worth the effort. However, the New Zealand trip i had just a few weeks ago really got me thinking. I kept a journal throughout the amazing 18 days there, keeping track on everything that was happening around me. Everytime i take it out now and read it, i feel like i'm back in NZ again, the memories flashing back in my head. Don't ask me why i decided to keep something like that but i just thought before the trip that it'd be good to note down all the good moments during the trip, which i really regret not doing for Perth 2003.
 
True enough, it seems the journal has more than served it's purpose, and it's sort of a sign to me.... letting me know that my Life is just passing by me full steam ahead and if i don't make an effort to slow it down and take note of directions, i'm just going to lose my way and not remember the paths i've taken. Thus, i've been inspired to start this Blog. Ok it ain't like the typical cute book with a lock that people used to use back in the 80s, but i guess it'll do. Furthermore i'm online almost a quarter of my day, so i won't be having any excuse not to write updates on my life and thoughts...
 
I'm looking forward to making sure this works... so that one day, if anything might happen to me (touch wood), somebody out there will at least know what goes on in this little crazed mind of mine. In the meantime though, it's back to reality. I hate Mondays.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The setting is a dark quiet alley (Kao Beh Street) where 3 dark silhouette looms until the silence is broken...

Mr And..der..son (spoken by someone who claims to be agent Smith)

*kana a SMACK on the back of his head

The Architect: Oei! WAKE UP UR IDEA LAH! The ONE is happily enjoying his retirement in Moo-Trix.

Agent Smith: Sorri boss, sorri.. ahem.... Mr Dim-mer-tea

Cue from the audience: (pssst.. it's timothy lah, simi dim ?? wait a min..... maybe he is dim???)

Cutscene;
Behind a dustbin, a puss-in boots lookalike (from shrek 2) was seen

puss-in-boots: *speaking into a Nookie phone

30/7/04 1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home