Monday, July 19, 2004

I'll Be There For You.....

Just caught another episode of Friends.... can't really believe it's the last season already, but i guess they're really saving the best for last. Some of my friends have already watched the last season, since you can get it online, Malaysia, and maybe even ur next door neighbor! All of them say itss really touching and heartwarming... Anyway Friends used to be my favorite show back when i was in Junior College... i remember catching almost every episode without fail..... midway through the run though i guess i lost touch, what with army and school and all, but at least i'm probably gonna catch every episode of this last season. Today's one had flashbacks and recaps and all those funny moments many years ago came back again... nostalgic humour i call it.
 
One wonders though.... what would i see on the telly if i try to recap the funniest moments of my life in half an hour? I really wonder what i'd see, although i do know that my best friends will always be close to me. Seeing how closely knit the 6 dudes in Friends are, i can only thank my lucky stars that the good friends i've met along the way are just as close to me right now... True friends really are hard to come by and despite all the crap, rubbish and nonsense that these friends are so full of, i'm still grateful that they're always around and there whenever you need them.
 
Friends really ARE some of the most important people in your life. Whenever you need support, whenever you need help,  whenever you need guidance, it's always a friend who can bring you through the worst of times. Let us try not to take this for granted yea?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home