Thursday, July 26, 2007

Ho Hum...

Ha! Obviously I haven't been keeping to my promise of blogging regularly... but since I've got the time now, I'll give it a shot.

Firstly, updates on my life... I must say that married life isn't that bad at all... and that's because I am currently out of town at Shreveport, which is somewhere in the State of WHOCARES, and slightly north of the City of NOWHERE. Haha... funny how it feels weird now that I don't have my wife next to me when I wake up.. but I must say absence really makes the heart grow alot fonder now. Sharon and I have been pretty good about the marriage thing, and I feel that both of us are alot more patient with each other now, and maybe even a little more mature (very little for me)! I'll let you know more as the days and months roll along yeah?

Anyway I'm in Shreveport for an audit.. and there really isn't much to note here, except the fact that they have GREAT strawberry pies, and also the fact that I actually drove a Hummer for the very first time! For those of you who don't know, Hummers are a really sought after car here in the US. Now it doesn't look luxury to me, but it sure as hell is sporty. So for those of you in Singapore who wish to drive one, eat your hearts out!


"Autobots, let's roll!"


On another note, I'd like to sign off with a pic I just got from a friend. I think I can make a huge collection of gay pics from the database of photos I have... that's the kind of people I hang out with. Sadly. Enjoy.


"For privacy's sake I shall not reveal Marvin and Yee Chung's names.... oh crap."

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrenaline said...

i dont think they look gay.

They look constipated.

26/7/07 3:16 PM  
Blogger Sharpie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

27/7/07 2:17 AM  
Blogger Sharpie said...

You beta pray Zhanwen doesn't visit our blog. If not, you are so gonna get it from him when he sees this...Oh, did I just unwittingly reveal his Chinese name?

27/7/07 2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home