Wednesday, October 29, 2008

So different.

I took Lufthansa Airlines for the flight from Houston to Frankfurt, and then from Frankfurt to London.

During both flights, there was no one seating next to me, but even with the space, I didn't feel good, because there was no one who would take naps on my shoulder.

During both flights, there was amazing scenery, with nice fall colours in Germany and the sight of Wembley Stadium in England in the midst of all the Townhomes and yet, it didn't feel good because there was no one to discuss it with.

There was a huge tunnel network with shops at Frankfurt International and at my friends' place (Canary Wharf) in London, with modern architecture and lots of people just walking by having a great day and yet, I was struggling to have one as well, as there was no one to share it with.

I am missing you so much already Sharon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home