Friday, October 17, 2008

Gone baby, gone!

She is gone, forever. I will never get to see her again. She was gone just like that in a flash. I never even had a chance to say goodbye. I am sure I am going to miss her. Goodbye my lady, goodbye...





Darn, I never even took a photo with her. But at least I sold it for a pretty decent price.

p/s: My state inspection was supposed to be done in August. As I had been lazy busy, I never got down to doing it. So two Sats ago, Tim helped me brought it to the mechanic. Instead of spending just $40 on the inspection, he "helped" me spent an additional $100 on changing the wiper, servicing the aircon, oil change, etc.

I couldn't believe it when I saw the bill! Why the heck would he wanna do that when he knew that I was selling my car soon? He said that precisely since we were selling, we should keep it in pristine condition. Faintz. I was pretty sure then that the buyer wouldn't care less about such stuff as long as the engine is working fine.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home