Thursday, February 03, 2005

Phoney decisions....

Something weird happened on Tuesday. Client amazingly decided to go home a little bit earlier, around 8-ish, and i thought i'd pop by to West Mall to finally get what i had been eyeing at all weekend.



Nonono... NOT the white lady on the right you ass.... but the SLEEK, STYLISH and BOLD Nokia 7270. A work of art if you ask me and the best reason to buy a clamshell phone at the moment. (yes Wen, an even better reason than your RazR!!)

Well anyway, i went there and picked a number to wait for my turn, knowing full well that they had reserved a set for me over the weekend already. There i was then, waiting for my turn, but at the same time i kept thinking: Should i change my phone now? Really? Really really? Being the sensible person that i am then, i decided to look at the plus points for both phones.

========================================

Nokia 7270
1) Sleek.

2) Stylish.

3) Bold.

4) Err... new?

2 yr-old 6100
1) Working perfectly fine.

2) Slimmer than the 7270.

3) Brilliant at SMSing. (yea even better than the 7270)

4) No need to flip to dial/SMS.

5) Sentimental value (been my closest pal for 2 years....)

========================================

And there you have it. In those 45 mins and just 1 person before my turn, i finally made my decision. My 6100 barely made it past the strong challenge of the 7270 and here i am, SMSing yet again in my old Nokia. I guess there's really no need to spend $600 on something you really don't need yea? Well at least that's what i've been trying to convince myself the past few days.

Maybe one day i will change my phone, but when i do, i guess it must be the right time and i must have the right feeling. Speaking of which, i'm starting to have a little bit of that feeling again..... hmm... regrets?? Hmmmmmm.... HMMMMMMMMMMMM.


The weekend beckons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home