Friday, June 24, 2005

A Horny OOOMPH in the car...

After much deliberation, i finally got down to spending money and making my car have a voice of it's own. Been scouting around for some time liao and i've finally settled on some items which i had installed during my leave. NOW you know why i always spend so much when i'm on leave... argh...

SUBWOOFER
First up is the 10" Rodek Subwoofer which has considerably lessened the number of soccer balls i can put into my boot. I've been hunting high and low for a good subwoofer to provide my system with a steady bass and thus, more kick in whatever i'm listening to. Also got myself a pair of Boschmann component speakers to take over the stock rear papercone speakers which really CMI (Cannot Make It.... u CMI asses).

OOOMPH Level: 9/10 (Power bass...)
Value for money rating: 6/10 (no i'm not gonna tell you the price. Sharon would kill me.)


"There goes a good quarter of my boot space"


Electric Dual Horns
More recently, after noticing that my wussy stock horn was barely audible on the road, i decided to go out and get the highly recommended Stebel Magnum 2 Horns. At 138 decibels, this horny pair of tweeters are the loudest legal horns you can find anywhere!! (and i must stress... LEGAL!!!) Haven't really got a chance to use it yet but i'm looking out for the next Crazy Cabby or Vrooming Van who's gonna cut my lane so that i can blast their senses into Kingdom Come... hahah

Horny Level: 9/10 (about the same as Fiona Xie)
Value for money rating: 9/10 (only frigging 25 bugs! Woohoo!!)


"So loud they'd wake the dead...."

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharpie said...

There goes my 1-carat Brilliant Rose diamond ring. Oops!

24/6/05 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home