Friday, July 27, 2007

Wedding Pics!

The full set of pictures from Tinydot Photography are finally in. Many thanks to Wen for helping to pick them up when he was back in Singapore. He was back to attend his Grandfather's funeral so please send your condolences to him if you can. They were really really close back in Singapore (they used to live in the same room) and I will never forget him reminding Wen to NOT take drugs if I do.... :)

On a lighter note, I've decided to spice the pictures up a little by adding my captions, which is becoming more and more of a specialty for me. I've split them into a trilogy... with the first portion being the Gatecrashing, the second at Church, and finally at the Dinner. Albums 1 and 2 are ready now and you can check them out by clicking on the pictures below... be patient for album 3 though.. I think I've run out of ideas for it at the moment... hahaha... In the meantime, enjoy!


Timsum & Sharpie - Gatecrashing



Timsum & Sharpie - Church

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

twas absolutely farnie! I loved it :)

7/8/07 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home