Monday, February 25, 2008

Photos galore

Posted photos of our final farewell with Celia & Wen on facebook:

And since I've been pretty free this few weeks with nothing much to do at work, I decided to "pursue" my so-called "passion":

Beef Rendang



Courtesy of Prima Taste again. Really flavorful!

I made the nasi lemak rice from scratch though. The rice was good but not fantastic, i bet it's cos i didn't put any pandan leave.

Stick Pecan Caramel Cinnamon Roll



This is the first time I tried baking. Not too bad for a first try i must say.

Jap Chae



Had this Korean dish for the first time when a Korean colleague's wife made this for Pangie's CNY party last year. Been wanting to try to replicate the dish for a while. Finally tried cooking it yesterday after one year.

War Dan Hor Fun



Cafe Malay, a Malaysian restaurant in Houston, sells very good War Dan Hor Fun. So whenever we have craving for hor fun, we would just drive 30 mins out west to have it. But recently, the restaurant changed ownership. The food was not as good as before. So I decided to make my own War Dan Hor Fun today. I must say, it was a SUCCESS!
For more photos check out Facebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home