Friday, January 25, 2008

Two years on...

and I am still BLOGGING!!! What a feat esp with so many bloggers closing theirs.

I started the first entry when I was all alone in Chicago 2 years ago. Since then, I must have written more than a hundred entries! I bet I have written more entries than Tim even though he was the one who started the blog back in July 2004. Then again, maybe not esp since he was pretty diligent in posting when he first started out...But one thing for sure, I have been the only one who has been updating it frequently ever since I came on board especially in the past few months.

So what kept me going? This blog has enabled people whom I haven't been in regular contact to keep in touch with what's going on in my life. It has also given me an avenue to document the incidents (both exciting and mundane) that had happened to me in the past couple of years in the US. I bet it will bring back good memories when I start reading all my past entries.

So would I continue writing after I leave US? Hmm...that I am not sure. I certainly hope to continue updating. But I suspect that with the hectic workload in Spore, and the number of social events to attend to (right, we dun have much to do here or many people to meet), I highly doubt I will write on a regular basis.

So what do I hate most about blogging? Writer's block. Sometimes I just have no clue of what to write. Prob that's why Tim hasn't been updating... and of course the not so friendly features of blogspot when it comes to uploading photographs.

Anyhow, cheers to myself for a great 2 years and many more to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home