Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Good buy, Best buy, Must buy!

Check out my stash!

Brown and white satchel



Been wanting to get a bag that can fit my bulky Oakley sunglases box. Finally, I found the perfect bag!

Denim hobo



The most expensive of the lot. Tim got it for me as a Xmas prezzie. Yippee!



Fire-engine Red Wristlet



My very first wristlet




Black Swingpack



Hmm....this is probably a mistake cos i already have the same design in kaki. Then again, I have used the other one for more than one and a half years, so probably time to change. I'm finding an excuse again to justify my impulsion.

Kaki wallet



Actually, I only just started using the Braun Buffels wallet Teck Sh*t gave me as a farewell or was it Xmas prezzie before I left for Houston, so I don't need a new wallet any time soon. What's more, I am not a person that likes to change my wallet frequently. But this is a classic Coach design that wun go out of fashion. Since there is a huge discount on it, why not get it now, right? Excooses again!



Mini Skinny Coin Pouch





Cheapest of the lot. Another classic!


Fire Engine Red Watch


Don't you think it matches the wristlet perfectly?!!

A watch was the only thing I wanted to buy before I went San Marcos. Hmm.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home