Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Why am I so busy this holiday season?

I've just been assigned to go Dallas for three days next week to conduct functional analysis interviews for a report that has to go out before Jan 10, 2008.

So what's wrong?

The problem is I am going to Canada on Dec 21, 2007 and will only be back on Jan 5, 2007. This means that I will have to complete the write-ups before I leave which leaves me with just 1 full day to write the notes. Typically for every hour of interview conducted, I spent an average of 3 hours writing it. So considering I might have at least 13 hours of interviews, that will take me at least 36 hours, which is equivalent to 3 12-hour work days, to complete. Like dat how to enjoy my vacation in peace?

On a lighter note, I am looking forward to the Holiday Party this Sat. I missed the one last year as I was away in LA taking my ASA exam. Have already booked an appt with a salon to style my hair. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home