Sunday, July 13, 2008

New Hair Style

Tim has been wanting to go for a haircut for the longest time. So at 5.50pm, he called from his client's place to check if I would wanna pay the salon a visit today. When I caleld to make an appointment, I realized the salon closes at 7pm. Nevertheless, when told that we would not reach until at least 645pm, the hair stylist still readily accepted our reservation. The stylist is not the owner of the store.

I ended up getting a hair dye on top of the haircut. Here's a pic of mynew hair style all for the price of US$45 (excluding tips):



It wasm't until 8pm before we left. There were still a couple of customers around. There wasnt a momemt when I felt that the stylist was trying to rush through the haircut. I don't think we will get that kind of service in Singapore where salons will stay open passed their usual opening hours for their customers. Or maybe the owner of this salon is a slave driver. ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home