Saturday, November 08, 2008

Loneliness

Gone were the days when we were happy and gay.
Bored and lonely are what I am today.
Weekends are the worst with no one to talk to
Sleeping and surfing the web are all I could do.

I did, however, go to the nearby supermarket
To cook a good meal was the original target.
But I came home with barely much food
As everything somehow just doesn’t seem good

With no one to share a scrumptious meal together
What I eat really doesn’t seem to matter.
I guess I won’t be cooking for a little while

Hmm, these made me feel like I’m living in exile.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Diam Diam said...

wow u can be a poet!!

U 2 are such a sweet couple.. Absence really makes the heart grow fonder.. :) Be back soon! Dun wan bro to keep 'disturbing' us with his late nites! Hee...

9/11/08 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home