Sunday, December 14, 2008

Anticipation & Anniversary

Tim originally did not plan on letting me know about him joining us on the Europe trip. He wanted to give me a surprise at the London airport. I think that even though he might have ruined the surprise by telling me in advance, the anticipation of the upcoming trip is equally priceless. It has given me endless joy for the past few days.

Around 10 more days to go. I simply can't wait to see my CGG again! Like I said in my comments, I really feel we are like "pak tor-ing" now. So blissful...I can't stop smiling...

I just realized as I am typing this that Tim and I are celebrating our 12th anniversary this month. Why do I say this month rather than a specific date? That's because he says we got together on 12/12 but I insist it was 10/12. But we sort of agreed that Xmas Day could be the official date too. So after a few years, we just never celebrate our anniversary anymore. But who cares about anniversaries when I feel so much in love everyday :P

On a side note, today is my 3rd anniversary here in Houston. Never thot that I would be the last man standing. How time flies....Nope, there is definitely not going to be a fourth anniversary. I should be going back for good between April to May after I complete my projects here. So approximately 5 months more to go!

4 Comments:

Blogger *smurfz* said...

your blog entries are a bit rou ma... to the point im freezing.. if singapore weather goes below freezing point, it'd be thanks to u..

16/12/08 10:38 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Don't jealous leh!

17/12/08 12:52 AM  
Blogger Sharpie said...

No wonder it snowed in Houston. Never snowed when Tim was around. haha...

17/12/08 11:26 AM  
Blogger *smurfz* said...

yea lor... super jealous! my evil twin say u all newly weds... gosh.. duno who is going to be the NEWLY WED lor!!!

18/12/08 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home