Friday, December 12, 2008

Ecstasy

I am absolutely elated and nothing is gonna take this feeling away - not even the tonnes of work that I need to do this evening.

I am gonna see my CGG again in two weeks' time! Tim is gonna meet up with me in London and we will be traveling to Paris, Manchester and Barcelona (in that order) together! I'm so excited! It's weird. I wasn't even that excited about going to Europe in the first place. But now I can't wait!

Yes, Tim will be visiting Old Trafford and taking the tour again. And yes, he will go on the free London tour and take the same path again. But who cares?!! The feeling will be different. This time he is gonna have me, his lovely wifey, by his side!

Oh, I am over the moon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very happy 4 u both! Better pack lotsa warm clothing. Nigel is in Paris now and it's minus 2 degrees.

12/12/08 12:35 PM  
Blogger Sharpie said...

Holy Cow! I didnt know it will go below freezing!

I am very happy too!!!! It feels as if we are "pak tor-ing". Every time we meet we will be so excited. :P

13/12/08 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home