Saturday, November 27, 2010

Prezzie

Tim's colleague asked him what he gave me for our anniversary this year. He couldn't remember and so he sent me a message to ask. I couldn't remember either. It could be that we spent some quality time with each other at Marriott and did not buy anything for each other.

Then I thought if I had blogged about it, I would probably have some records of what we bought for each other over the years. So I am going write this down for records. I just gave Tim his Xmas and 14th anniversary prezzies:

- A pair of Emporio Armani cufflinks which Ah Mei helped me to buy at Heathrow airport on her way back from NYC. Had originally wanted her to buy a pair of Boss cufflinks from Woodbury but there wasn't an outlet there. And the boutique in Manhattan had closed down. Good thing she still managed to get me a pair from London.

- A key pouch for the car key. While shopping at Robinsons today, Tim went over to the Braun Buffel counter and browsed at the key pouches. Didn't realise that he has been randomly looking at some key pouches in the past few months. As the new design was not on sale, we decided to try our luck at OG. True enough we got a 10% discount for a nice leather key pouch.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Iniciar sesión Hotmail said...

Keep up the excellent piece of work, I read few posts on this website and I conceive that your website is rattling interesting and contains bands of fantastic info.

26/4/12 8:26 PM  
Anonymous Caja Madrid creditos personales said...

you.|great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.|great information you write it very clean. I’m very lucky to get

26/4/12 8:27 PM  
Anonymous Ligaligo said...

you might have an excellent weblog right here! would you like to make some invite posts on my weblog?

26/4/12 8:28 PM  
Anonymous mapa wifi españa said...

you might have an excellent weblog right here! would you like to make some invite posts on my weblog?

26/4/12 8:28 PM  
Anonymous horoscopo gratis said...

You made some respectable points there. I seemed on the web for the difficulty and found most people will go along with with your website.

26/4/12 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home