Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Audit Peak Sugs...

Argh... just been through a spell that has again got me into the "What-The-Hell-Am-I-Doing-Here??" mood..... It all started on Monday when i found that i was wrongly booked for a job and was to be taken out of it (ie. zuo bo for 2 days). I also knew that the senior and manager of my previous job was working all throughout the weekend... with the manager actually staying up till 6am on Mon morn and the senior not even bothering to go home for the day!!! Alas, i felt bad for not being able to help out during that time and thus, i volunteered my services for this few free days.

What a decision it turned out to be then... with me finding myself setting my own record for latest time worked... up till 4am Tuesday morning!! Really amazing.... i can recall myself feeling really wasted in the hours after midnight, struggling to concentrate and do my stuff without making any mistakes. I must say i've finally realised what so many of my peers were complaining about last year!!

Thankfully though, that was the latest of all the days i was there.. with Tuesday lasting till around midnight and for today, i managed to leave early at 8pm (last yr 8 would be LATE liao!!).... Another job down, another coming up, and most notably my double TIC job marathon in a fortnight's time.

Bring it on!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home