Saturday, July 23, 2005

Being Special!

Since the beginning of time, my teachers, my schoolmates, and my friends, have always told me that i was a special kid. I was always..... different from others whenever they saw me in action, writing away furiously, be it an essay, a love-letter, TP appeals, etc.

Why special then?? Why why why? Well the answer is clear and simple... as seen below....


"I never could hold a straight face while presenting...."

Yes... i have handwriting that only a mother could love to read, and i have long recognised that fact ever since i've started writing. Not sure why but even from my Primary School days, i've always wondered why my letters just don't seem as nice and smooth as my classmates no matter how hard i tried!

My theory is that i was born to be a doctor but somewhere along the way, i went to SRJC and didn't follow my Calling... but Wen think's that it's because i was born with 2 LEFT hands. (actually i think his left handwriting is better than my right. Fug.) Whatever the case, it's not something i may be proud about, but it's not something i would like to hide either. Do take a closer look, and let me know what you think! :)


===============================================


And by the way, for all you Harry Potter fans who've gotten your hands on the new book, congrats!


"Hmm... Gandalf and Frodo??"

I've never been potty about Potter before though, but this website has been leaving me in raptures for the longest time! Check it out!!!

http://gprime.net/video.php/pottercrash

WARNING: For all you people who intend to read the book, please don't enter coz it contains a BIG BIG spoiler!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I am STILL reading the book.... but couldn't resist the temptation to click on the URL.................

I regreted.

24/7/05 11:22 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

There's a reason WHY i put that warning message leh!! But then again i placed it at the bottom... hmmm... hahah

Sorry though! Won't spoil it for you when the 7th book is out! hahaha

24/7/05 10:53 PM  
Blogger Muffinsaurs said...

ahahaha.. i didnt click on the url.. i got alot of ppl telling me what happen already T_T
arseholes... i havent read the book.. korkor i dun have muhh nee to buy the books.. buy for me please *pouts* *give puppy eyes*

7/8/05 11:04 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Korkor don't have any money liao to buy things for you la! Ask Sharon jie-jie why!!!! hahahaha

9/8/05 6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!

10/8/05 11:36 AM  
Blogger Muffinsaurs said...

where can i find sharon jiejie =\
and how come i hear wedding bells ringing =X

11/8/05 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home