Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Why? Why? Why??

Why da hell am i put on job for the rest of the week even though everyone.. and i mean EVERYONE in office knows i am leaving in 2 weeks?

Is it coz they wanna tekan me? Is it coz i am good and they wanna squeeze me dry of my quality work for PwC? Is it coz my TIC is infatuated with me? Err... actually i don't think so for the latter... TIC is wacky manager Douglas Ong... the Brunei-an Brudder!!

Anyway i must say the work there is quite relaxed.. don't think i have much to do for the rest of the week so i'll see when i can.. erm... excuse myself...

************

On another note though, there's this really suave Pub/Club outside my my client's office. Damn cool and sleek walls and an almost invisible door right in front, with the name TOWEL CLUB. Douglas has been wondering why that place is so busy almost every afternoon and evening and after doing a google search, he's finally realised why. Click HERE to find out.... and be shocked just as i was.

Plus point is, i've finally found a place for Yee Chung and Lih Soon to frequent liao... here's your new place to party guys!! WOOHOO!! :P

4 Comments:

Blogger Adrenaline said...

oh hey, can i link u?

28/9/05 10:20 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Haha of course you can!! Would you mind if i linked yours too? Hee... anyway the people who evacuated H** are back at work already... got an email from them on Mon!

BTW, i really REALLY have no idea who you are and your blog ain't helping one bit! :P

28/9/05 10:46 AM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

oh okay, juz don't want u guys to get swept off by the hurricanes.
sure u can link me. i can't wait for people to link me! hahaha ... :P
hahaha .... ok ok, i post an entry later so u'll know who I am. Hopefully.

28/9/05 11:45 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Looking forward to it man!!!

And btw these damn spamming comments are really getting on my nerves... argh...

28/9/05 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home