Thursday, December 22, 2005

Hello from Houston!


Enuff about peanuts already!!! Hahaha... i can't believe how long i've not updated this blog but i guess now, in the office, with my excellent Dell comp and with loadsa time on my hands... i think it finally IS the time to do so... hee...

So here i am now... in my 2nd month in Houston... everything is really going fine and Sharon has finally been here a week already... and yea she's starting to do a little (VERY little in fact) housework in our apartment. Not that I'M not doing anything but just that she's got more time at home as she can't start work till she gets her Social Security, which took me forever and the card isn't even here yet! Fug!

Of course, i'm really missing each and every one of you over here... the people here are really nice and love to talk alot but in all seriousness, i miss the times i spend in s'pore with my friends and family, whether it'd be watching soccer, watching movies, playing soccer, late night suppers, EVEN more soccer, etc. I do hope you all still think of me every once in a while yeah, coz i do think of you guys all the time. A move like this halfway round the world really opens your eyes and makes you realise how many things you've taken for granted back home.

Anywayz, Christmas is coming and i hope all of you have a nice one... my family with Isabelle at home, with the lit Christmas Tree (Tiff, Mum and Dad have put it up already right?) and presents at the bottom.... and my friends, who will be having a steamboat too, with gift exchanges and fun and games just like last year.... no matter what you all are doing, do have a good time alright? Here's some great pics for you all which are way waaaaaaaaay overdue...



"PwC asses... :)"



"My family at the airport... "

That's all for now... watch out for more posts and pics from Houston!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrenaline said...

And I thought u're having too much fun in Houston to update! hahaha ...

Being homesick is normal. After a few months, u're gonna luv it there and don't wanna come back.

I'm so envious!!!!

23/12/05 12:10 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Don't be!! Imagine being at 'home' on christmas, without your mom and dad and doggy around you.... and to make things worse, u only have ZHANWEN AND CELIA to keep you company...

AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHH!!!!

:P

24/12/05 12:28 AM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

at least u have two persons to irritate rite? hahah ....

at the very least, u will start to cherish the things that u may once took for granted =)

26/12/05 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home