Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Beetle juice

GE WEI GUAN ZHONG (Ladies & Gentlemen), presenting “drum roll, drum roll, drum roll…..” My Volkswagen New Beetle!!!


Ain't she chio? She is a babe just like her owner.


Yeah!! I finally found my dream car after such a long and tedious search! Okie Tim, I know it is not as bad as yours but still it was a huge headache having to look at the various autocar websites day in day out. And since the beetle is under your name (I put it under his name to save on insurance), if you really run away with it, I will be left with "no money, no honey and no lady!" Yes, since Tim is calling his sillycar, Sally (Celi), I have christened my bug, “The Lady”.

And from today onwards, the Brilliant Duo shall be known as the Silver Couple too!!


Fat ass Sharon meets Skinny Tim





2 Comments:

Blogger Adrenaline said...

wah lau .... so shiok lor. Can buy dream cars.

Silly couple sounds cool leh. hehe.

3/3/06 1:15 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

sorry, i meant silver couple sounds cool. haha .... :P

3/3/06 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home