Wednesday, March 22, 2006

CHAO GENG SINGAPOREANS!!

Sunday Nite while on MSN

Neo Aik Jin aka Niu Ai Jin: Hey, I am gonna Chao Geng tomorrow. Will let you know if I’m cooking dinner.

Sharpie aka Babe: What?!! Chao Geng AGAIN!! Shiok lei…Ok, ok. Let me know if you are cooking.

Monday Morning @ 9am

Timothy aka Timonkey: WAKE UP!! IT'S 9 O'CLOCK!!!

Babe: Huh?!! What 9 o’clock?!!! I woke up long ago but never hear the alarm. So I tot it’s only 7.15 that’s why I refused to wake up even though I wanted so badly to go toilet. I just wanna squeeze in a few more minutes of sleep.

Timonkey: Same here. I refused to wake up cos I never hear the alarm. U sure u never hear the alarm? I remembered distinctively setting the alarm clock.

The silver couple hurried to wash up to get ready for work when Babe said,I think we shouldn’t go to work today. By the time we reach office, it will be 1030. What should we tell the managers? Can’t possibly tell them we woke up late, right? It will reflect so badly on us.”

Timonkey: Hmm…. I guess so. Okie, we dun go office today then. Let’s call Niu. Jio him go out to paarrrty…

Ring, ring…

Timonkey and Babe: Hello fellow Chao Genger. We woke up late and decided not to go to work. Yeah!

Niu: What?!! Very well, let’s go out!

Timonkey and Babe: Let’s have a movie marathon. Go online to check out the showtimes.

Hung up phone and switched on MSN chat with the following participants:

Timonkey
Babe
Niu
Chris Q aka Blackie
Peiwen aka Milan Baros


Blackie: Yoyo, check check, black, black. Why are all of you online together?

Niu: Who Chao Geng today? Raise your hands? “Hands up”
Timonkey: “Hands up”
Babe: “Both Hands up”

Blackie: Wave your hands in the air, like you just dun care…

Blackie & Milan were totally unimpressed with this bunch of Chao Geng Singaporeans.

Babe: If only Marvin and Celia are in this chat. It will be perfect. Oh btw, where’s Tzeying?

Meanwhile, Niu added Tzeying aka Zing who was working hard at her client’s office to the chat.

Zing: BO JIO LOR! BO JIO LOR! BO JIO LOR! BO JIO LOR! BO JIO LOR! CHAO GENG BO JIO LOR!!

Unable to come up with a consensus of whether to watch movie (Niu was scared he will have to kui4 liu2 lian2 for going to watch movie without Zing), all of them left the chat. Babe went back to bed. Timonkey followed shortly. Suddenly, the phone rang….

Timonkey: Ya, I’m at home. How you know? Are you at client’s place?

Marvin Thong aka Che Shen (loosely translated as God of cars): I am standing at our garage and saw both your cars there. Why you all never go to work?

Timonkey: Huh? Why are you at the garage?

Che Shen: Cos Ms Piggy (Celia) and I never go to work. We woke up and decided both of us have migraine today.

Timonkey and Babe: WHAT?!! U two also CHAO GENG?!!! What are the chances? Who will believe it! Really a coincidence! Let’s call Niu now to tell him the GOOD NEWS!

After 5 mins of discussion, Timonkey, Babe, Niu, Che Shen and Ms Piggy happily went to watch 2 movies on a lazy Monday afternoon while the rest of the world worked….

4 Comments:

Blogger Adrenaline said...

Win!!

29/3/06 1:26 PM  
Blogger Miss Diam Diam said...

Chao geng!!

Hahaha.. you all really enjoy life there eh..

29/3/06 2:56 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

I can't believe Sharon told like THE WHOLE WORLD that we chao genged. How am I gonna face everyone now??? HOW?

31/3/06 12:59 AM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

haha ... like if she didn't say, we would have thought more of you like that. hahaha ...

4/4/06 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home