Tuesday, July 18, 2006

True Blue Princess

While talking to my sis via webcam on Saturday, she suddenly squealed. She found a calendar lying on the computer desk. She showed the calendar to me. There are pen marks all over the calendar. Important dates have been highlighted and there are words scribbled on it.

I couldn’t make out what was written. The calendar belongs to my dad. My sis then read out what she saw:

June 9 to July 9: World Cup

Aug 8 to Sept 8: Hungry Ghost Festival

Sept 24 to Oct 7: Princess in town!

Woohoo!!! Even my dad thinks I am a princess!!! Kowtow to me now…

p/s: My sister’s birthday falls on 6 Aug. That date is not highlighted. No special mention whatsoever. Now you know where you stand sis. Muahahahaha...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah.. I been wondering why you are soooo cute... So you are a smurf... blue smurf...

Pity Ah mei... 连鬼都不如!

19/7/06 1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home