Friday, June 09, 2006

Fugging SUAY!

That's the only way I can describe Mr Djibril Cisse of Liverpool, who has spent the past few months talking his way into a move to L'Olympique Marseille.

First in October of 2004, THIS happens to him:


"This is a lesson to stop you guys from playing stoopid childish tripping games..."


And then, yesterday, just 2 days before the World Cup, when he was just about to confirm his place in the starting lineup with Titi Henry, THIS happens:


"Argh. I seriously felt like I never wanted to play football again after seeing this."

All I can say is..... SHIT HAPPENS. But everyone knows that of course... what everyone doesn’t know, is that SHIT of leg-breaking proportions only seems to happen to him only. Although I really loathe and despise him, I do hope he can get through this injury (which I heard is only gonna keep him out for 4 months) and finish off his career with Liverpool. Woohoo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrenaline said...

wah lau ... that pic is damn gross can?

Soccer is a dangerous sport.

15/6/06 3:45 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Lots of people have mailed me telling me how they lose their appetite after seeing that. I SHOULD add a warning or something... no Timsum before Dinner... hahahah

16/6/06 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home