Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Floor-It-Ah!!!!!

Stupendous. Ridiculous. Insane. Unbelievable. Amazing.

All of my oft-used adjectives just aren't enough to describe the state of mind I'm in. Now... WHY would I be in such a state? Even I don't know... but lemme think....

Maybe it's the fact that I'm staying in the Marriott Harbor Beach Resort in Fort Lauderdale Florida?


"Where are all the babes?"


Maybe it's coz they upgraded my room to one with an Ocean View for free for being so handsome? (of coz being an Elite Member counts too)


"How to wake up for work like dat!?!?"


Maybe it's coz I woke up this morning to the sound of splashing waves outside?


"My natural Alarm Clock."


Maybe it's coz I can still hear nice jazzy music outside my patio now... and waves splashing outside still?

Maybe it's coz I am in a team with 2 Blondes who keep chatting and chatting about funny stuff all day long?


Well ok... maybe not the last one... but yes. NOW you know the state I am in. Where the hell does work come in the middle of all this!?!? I don't know... but I'm looking forward to Sharon joining me over the weekend... woohoo!!

See you soon baby!! And MONDAY BLUES my ass!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Yiren said...

Three words....

SHUT UP!

8/8/06 9:18 AM  
Blogger Sharpie said...

Can't wait to join you!! Looking forward to Key Largo!

10/8/06 12:55 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Scared of Sharks and Alligators? Hahaha... buaya tim is waiting for you!

10/8/06 7:44 AM  
Blogger Ying said...

This is what they said... Life isnt fair... Good for you Tim! Enjoy while it last! :)

10/8/06 9:12 PM  
Blogger clownz said...

I found ur blog by google! i lost the addie becoz i chnanged laptop.. so i googled timsum.. wahhaa.. btw, here's another one to add to our list.

Sodick (S) Pte Ltd.

bwahahaha.. eh, u rem Jacco Poot? he was former Ajax Amsterdam youth team loh.. and he joined our interdept team! muahaha

15/8/06 4:34 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

My blog is on Google!! Woohoo!! hahaa... and Jacco Poot is from Ajax one meh?! That is ridiculous man.... not fair! Take more pics of next week's interdept leh.... wish I was there!!

16/8/06 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home