Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Makan Sutra


I found a new passion in life – I simply love cooking! Here are some pics of the dishes I have whipped up since moving into the new apartment:

Macaroni Soup

Tim said it tastes just like his mum’s cooking. Thanks auntie for the recipe!

After the first try, we had macaroni soup twice again within 2 weeks!

A simple meal

Fried eggs with onions, stir fried vegetables with oyster sauce and some leftover stir fried beef with onions from the day before. A simple yet scrumptious meal.

Look at Timmy’s little tummy! And what are we watching on the laptop? What else but 24?!!

Chicken rice


I got the recipe for the chicken from the internet. Looks good yah! Ok, I cheated a little with the rice. I used the chicken rice sauce which we brought all the way from Singapore (courtesy of Tim’s mum again!). Then again, I didn’t use any rice cooker to cook the rice. I have mastered the art of cooking rice with just pot and stove. Am I good?!!

Tau Suan

Found the recipe for tau suan on the internet as well. Didn’t know that it is so easy and cheap to make tau suan.

Too bad the you tiao we got from the supermarket was not nice at all.


We threw away the whole plate of you tiao but finished up the whole pot of tau suan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home