Monday, September 11, 2006

They are everywhere….

No, not roaches but COACHES!! I shall let the pictures speak for themselves

I bought almost US$3,000 worth of Coach bags which is equivalent to S$5,000!


These are not all the bags. There are more in my wardrobe and some have not even arrived yet!

See the mess I created while trying to unpack the bags. I practically ripped off all the papers. Luckily Tim was away at the Goo Goo Dolls & Counting Crows concert. If not, he will sure faint at the sight of this.

Just in case you are wondering if I had bought all these for myself. Of course not! I am not that rich! I am helping the Coach-crazy Singaporeans to buy this from the US as each piece is at least S$100 cheaper. In fact, I helped my friend saved S$300 by buying the large hobo bag she has been eyeing for from here!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cannot take it... i wan a COACH BAG... sob sob....

Zina

12/9/06 2:42 PM  
Blogger Miss Diam Diam said...

hahaha! u're gonna look like a typical kiasu singaporean when u arrive at the Changi Airport...

12/9/06 11:20 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

No la more like a Coach smuggler! Sentence you to NO SHOPPING for a year! GUILTY!

13/9/06 12:24 PM  
Blogger Sharpie said...

Guess what I received from the sales promoter that helped me that day? A personal, handwritten postcard thanking me for shopping at Coach. If only it is some discount card. :P

14/9/06 12:39 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

If only All the COACH bags are mine!!!!

14/9/06 11:52 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Don't like dat say. You're gonna be our Gucci and LV contact soon. Woohoo! (for sharon... boohoo for me...)

15/9/06 10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!! How are you going to get past customs!! Hee hee...

Seeing ur pics make me regret for not buying... :p

20/9/06 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home