Monday, March 19, 2007

COACHED out.

"A Mountain of Coaches"

Argh! I've been on a blogging hiatus for months and what do I see when I come back? Food, food, food and more food!!! Ok ok, the name of my blog is still TIMSUM, but that STILL doesn't justify Sharon's overhauling of this site into a FOOD BLOG! Hence, I shall now start with a post with something that you ladies out there will definitely enjoy.

For those of you who've placed orders with either Sharon or myself, you can try spotting them in this little pic up here.


Just for the record, we spent almost $3k USD in total to get all this for y'all, so we hope it provides you with many, many years of joy and happiness.




Ok maybe weeks... up till the next 25% sale that is.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okie okie... can u get for me this one in black? http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=9077&category_id=68
Too bad the carly one so out of stock :(
u email me at getmel@gmail.com. I'm going to Greg's wedding now...

24/3/07 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home