Monday, March 19, 2007

Red Hot

Was at the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert a week ago and I must say, it was pretty good. Ranks as the 3rd best concert I have been to ever since I came here, behind Coldplay and Nickelback of course.

Those of you who are from my era (yes, it makes me sound old) will know RHCP pretty well and I'm pretty amazed at how such an old band, despite changes to their band members and also the music scene in general, have managed to stay in the game with catchy rock-pop tunes that you can listen to over and over again.

Here's a couple of videos to make you GIAN in case they ever come to Singapore...


"My fave song - Californication"



"Dani California - is it THAT easy to run out of ideas for song names?"

2 Comments:

Blogger clownz said...

Shameless (like Tim and Wen) advertising!!

see how to get movies and music at http://noreasontoleavehome.blogspot.com

Support the clownz and chimpzzz!

22/3/07 11:10 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Stop pirating!! But then again it's a pretty cool site.... hahaha

NO REASON TO LEAVE HOME!!

22/3/07 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home