Monday, July 30, 2007

No Inspirations

I seem to have lost all inspirations to write. Nowadays, I would rather spend my time lazing around surfing net and watching Channel 8 dramas. Nope, I didn’t subscribe to Mobtv. Rather, I have been catching all my shows from youtube. Thanks to a kind soul who posts the serials religiously. I hope he doesn’t get caught though cos I believe it is illegal. Heh.

I just completed Switched, the Fann Wong/Jeanette Aw show. Will start on Bao Jia Wei Guo soon. I am also watching Shou Zu, the one with so much hype from Mediacorp before it was first telecast. Too bad I cant seem to find Mars vs Venus on youtube. Caught the last few episodes of the show while I was in Singapore. I must say it is really good.

I haven’t been cooking much since we got back from Singapore let alone try out new recipes. So no pics of my cooking for now. And I have been busy at work recently as it is the transfer pricing busy season now. Not as hectic as when I was back in Singapore during peak period. But still busy enuff to work past the official working hours.

Like I say I don’t have any inspirations to write. So I shall stop here for now. Till the next time.

P/S: Tim is really full of shit. Just asked him what he did to our toilet for the umpteenth time. I can't believe he did it again today! %$*%)^&*~(!#$@`

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah yah..no inspiration to post...or...is it too busy to post?

everyday 'sleep' early....then somemore 'all night long'...of course no time to post on blog lah....

by the way...tim very into fantasy...ho ho ho...

31/7/07 6:38 PM  
Blogger Sharpie said...

Shh...not so loud....you want the whole world to find out?

2/8/07 11:05 PM  
Blogger clownz said...

watz this i hear about tim fantasizing?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

8/8/07 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home