Thursday, August 30, 2007

In the Mood to Blog…

Woowee!!

We have 13 blog entries including this in the month of August....That’s about one entry every 2 and a half days. That’s a first I must say….

Here are some random photos…

Caught this pic while on an alligator tour in Everglades National Park, Florida. Did I say alligator?

Who say guys can’t multi-task? YR did it! He cut some pork to make pork porridge while watching not one, but two soccer matches (one on TV and another one from the laptop).

YR said he was gonna strike lottery when he saw me wake up earlier than him to make breakfast on last Saturday morning.


Made mah po tofu for the first time on Sat for lunch. The pic is not very clear but the dish was extremely delicious. We had it with white porridge (bai zhou). Tim finished his big bowl of porridge and even ate some of mine too. What a surprise from someone who hates eating porridge! Tim never even ate porridge when he fell sick while he was a child. He took macaroni soup instead...

And seriously, I dunno why, but I have never cooked snow peas before. I stir-fried it with some extra minced meat for the first time that day too…

That's all for now. Wanted to post the pic of the steamed fish I made today but as Tim is charging the camera now, I can't download the photo.
We are heading to NYC tomorrow evening for the Labor Day weekend!! Big Apple here we come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home