Saturday, March 08, 2008

Slim Tim

On Wed night, Tim was looking at some photos when he turned around and said, "Look at this photo, your arms were so slim then."

On Thurs morning, I told my ex-colleagues in Singapore that even Tim thinks I am fat.

Today during lunch, I told Tim that I told my ex-colleagues about what he said. He then tried to defend himself by saying that when he said that, he didn't mean that my arms are not slim now but probably just not as slim as before.

I argued that anyone who heard that comment would probably think that he thinks that the arms are not slim anymore.

He continued to defend his statement but failed to convince me.

Then out of the blue he said, "I think PW should look at the old photos too. She used to be half her size."

I think he is so dead.

2 Comments:

Blogger clownz said...

Guess who was the most excited (albeit irritatingly) in that photo? ahahhaha

12/3/08 6:51 PM  
Blogger Sharpie said...

Hmm...he looked damn skinny then too. Why does he have a pauch now?

13/3/08 6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home