Monday, May 12, 2008

Bleeding pocket

I noticed I couldn't reverse my car without pressing the gas pedal which was unusual. Then I heard a flapping sound as I drove out of the garage....just before I reached the gate, I decided to stop the car to check. The tire on the front driver side was totally flat!

Cost of repair: $0

Yep, it's free cos the tire is apparently still under warranty and NTB managed to patch it. I changed the front tires slightly more than a year ago. So why am I complaining? Cos I was told that my two back tires had not been changed since the car's birth in 1999. That cost me a whopping $340! Add another $40 to the oil change which I had not done in a long time.

Total cost: $380!

I've spent more than $1k on my car just this year - from changing catalytic converter, brake light, coolant palange, and now the tires.. I am so damn poor now! Anyone cares to give me a donation?

Oh, one good thing was I discovered it today (Sun afternoon). If I only discovered it tomorrow morning, I wonder how I will be able to go to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home