Tuesday, April 22, 2008

More birthday news

All is not lost......

Tim gave me a bouquet of roses and bought me to Ruth's Chris for steak. Had the best filet ever....the steak is grilled at a temperature of 1800 degree fahrenheit and served on a plate heated at 500 degree fahrenheit to maintain the sizzle. The seared ahi tuna is to die for too....Shows that my hubby is still a little romantic and hasn't fully treated me like a housewife yet.

I think he spent around $150 on the dinner although he refused to tell me how much it really cost. Tim had a glass of carbonet sauvignon while I had still water. The waiter came by and asked if we wanted sparkling or still water while I was on the phone. Tim told the waiter he wanted normal water. Somehow, the waiter couldn't get him. After repeated tries, Tim just said he wanted the non-sparkling water. And so that added to the bill too. Well, at least we were given a complimentary molten chocolate cake with a scoop of vanilla ice cream by the steak house so we didn't have to spend extra on dessert - not that we still got space for dessert though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home