Thursday, April 10, 2008

Special dinner

Tim informed me about a week ago that he won't be able to come home for dinner on his birthday cos he was starting on a new audit job on Monday which has an extremely tight deadline. I was disappointed. But still I bought the ingredients just in case there's a teeny weeny chance he could make it.

Indeed, at 645pm on Tues, he told me that he was coming home for dinner! I was excited! So I got down to preparing the food. Here's the pic of the meal I made to celebrate his birthday for the first time as hubby and wifey.


Strawberry salad with sweet lemony dressing and Citrus Soy Salmon with Soba Noodles.

Hmmm.....it's now almost 1030pm. He is still not back yet. He still has to study for his last CPA exam which is coming up in mid May. Poor boy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home