Friday, March 21, 2008

I told you so...

I bought more than 20 Coach bags on Sunday. Based on past experience, I expected that I would have to spend AT LEAST 2 hours in the shop just to get all my purchases right.

Surprisingly, I was out in less than 30 mins!

A really efficient manager served me. Instead of trying to see if there were some of the designs available in store, she streamlined the process by suggesting to ship all the bags directly to my apartment. That way, we didn’t have to figure out from the long list which bags would be shipped (in case there was no stock in the store) and which would be hand-carried.

I had been served by one of the store managers before but the previous ones just didn’t match up. I was impressed and told Tim about it. He suggested to write a commendation letter to Coach. I agreed but decided to wait until all my bags arrive without any hiccups before doing it.

She told me the bags would be shipped in 2-5 working days. Today is the fourth day. So far only about 9 items have been shipped and apparently three of the items were not even on the list of bags I purchased!

I know it is not her fault. It’s the delivery people who screwed up. Somehow, I already knew such a thing would happen. I had received a pair of shoes instead of a hobo bag before. What’s new, right?

But for the trouble I have to go through to exchange the bags, I probably wouldn’t be writing that commendation letter anytime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home