Thursday, March 20, 2008

One tight slap

He was four, I was sixteen.
I brought him to Orchard Road.
We, together with my best friend, had a great time shopping.
When it was time to leave, he refused to go.
We stood outside the portugese egg tart store inside Wisma Atria. Or was it the cinnamon roll shop?
Darn, it was so long ago.
I am getting old...

I tried draggin him along.
He refused to move.
I got pissed and started scolding him.
Still he refused to budge.

What did I do?
*Piak* I hit him on his baby smooth face.
Tears dropped.
I felt bad.
What had I done?

But he was stubborn.
Even when hit, he wouldn't move
All I wanted was him to go home.

Fed up, I left without him.
She then tried pacifying him.
But he was not one to trifle with.
Somehow, she still managed to persuade him to go.

Wow, that was more than 10 years ago.
I wonder if he remembers this episode of his life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home