Monday, April 28, 2008

Boring Sat

I've been staying at home for the past two weekends cos Tim had been working. I entertained myself with loads of dramas, watching Prison Break, Nip/Tuck, and Just in Singapore (on Tudou). So yesterday, the third Sat, I decided to get my ass out of the house.

After deliberating for the longest time ever, I finally made the 32 miles drive to the new Premium outlet mall in Cypress. It took me approximately 40 mins to reach there. Two hours later, I was on my way home. I bought NOTHING! Seems like I am really not into shopping. With so many things on sale, I couldn't find a single piece of clothes or bag that entices me.

Wasted my three gallons of gas which now cost US$3.50 per gallon. Every time I go to the gas station, my pocket will bleed. The money sitting in the bank is depreciating in value as we speak with the ever falling exchange rate and high inflation rate. Even the US, where rice is not considered a staple, has been affected by the huge increase in the price of rice. Cosco and Sam's club are now curbing the bags of rice that can be purchased. I wonder how much my next purchase of rice is going to cost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home