Sunday, August 17, 2008

It's official!

I've been promoted to a manager. It will only take effect on Oct 1 though. I wonder how much the increment will be. Don't think it's gonna be fantastic with the current state of the economy. Then again, TP is a growing field with a high percentage of companies voting it as their number one tax concern in an annual survey. My practice has been growing at a tremendous speed despite the economic downturn. It also helps that we are based in the oil and gas capital of the world which has somewhat cushioned us from the full impact of the credit crunch.

In any case, the pay increment is not my main concern. The big question is: "Should I stay or should we both go?" Toughest decision of my life.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ying said...

congrats!

20/8/08 4:09 PM  
Blogger Sharpie said...

Arigato!

21/8/08 9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you should ....
go and stay.

22/8/08 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home