Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Olympics

I heard the Olympics opening ceremony was really impressive. I saw snippets of it online. I couldn't agree more until I saw this article.

Tim saw the videos before I did. When I told him that I read somewhere that Beijing was still grappling with air pollution issues on Friday morning. He told me it didn't seem the case from the video. Now I know why. Then again, at least they admit that the footages were pre-recorded. It's not as if they tried to cover it up.

As for the girl that is not pretty enough to be on stage, it goes to show that looks really matter. A pretty face really gets an easier life. Real talent is not good enough. It is a superficial world after all. No wonder so many people are going for cosmetic surgery. I probably should go for botox in 20 years' time or earlier? Maybe some liposuction too. ha. Nah...I don't think i will wanna subject myself to the pain or side effects, if any. A healthy body is good enough for me, at least for now. ha.

-------------------------------

Just saw this article on Asiaone. Maybe a shoulder liposuction over the weekend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home