Sunday, December 21, 2008

Be my guest

I've invited my colleague and his gf over for a Singaporean-style home-cooked dinner tonight.

I was supposed to clean up my apartment yesterday night but couldn't get to it as I had to work late. Just as I was about to leave the office at about 6 pm yesterday evening, I received a call from my Senior Manager informing me that the client has decided to file their tax return earlier than expected.

So on a Friday night, I stayed at home working (not that I have any other more exciting things to do)and finally got the report done at 1230 am. Then at 130am, I received an email from the client.

She sent us revised info! WTH!

So I stayed up for another hour working.

Today I got up at 930am to continue with it. And now, at 215pm, I finally finished that report.

But wait! I still have to review the changes my SM is making to another report. I am now waiting for him to send it over.

5 more hours to dinner time and I haven't cleaned up the mess nor bought the ingredients yet. Luckily I am going to make curry chicken using my favorite Prima Taste.

Easy, breezy!

Gonna serve the curry with prata, bread and rice (carbo overload!)

Although it doesn't really sound very home-made since I am not making the curry nor the prata from scratch, at least the food is very Singaporean indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home