Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Packing up II

I finally started packing....I think I should be able to finish by Wed evening.

Now I am thinking, should I bring my extremely heavy roller blades back. It's been donkey years since I last bladed. I wonder if I still know how to do it.

Some other interesting finds:

1. Tim's eastpak waist pouch
He totally forgot abt this pouch until I asked if he wanted it back. I was hoping he would say he doesn't want it then I can keep the S$15 I found inside. heh. But he wouldn't give me that S$15! hmph!

2. Wen's Texas Hold'em poker chips
Wen had asked me to help him bring the chips back if I got the space. I thought since the chips wouldn't take up much space, I might as well bring them back. I found the plastic bag of chips under some office supplies at the lowest shelf of the cupboard. As I tried to pull the bag out while aquatting down, I almost fell. The chips are so heavy! I originally thought they must be at least 1kg and found out later that they are between 3 to 5kg! No wonder Wen did not bring them back in the first place.

3. Forks and Spoons
Mum told me about a month ago to bring the forks and spoons I brought from S'pore back home. I tot she was crazy. Can't she just buy them in Singapoe? But I guess it makes sense since each piece costs $3. So by bringing 4 pairs back, I'm helping her saves a whopping S$24! Confirm auntie @ work. ha.

4. Camera tripod
Think I might have the space to bring back the tripod which YR gave to Tim when he left Houston.

5. 2 pairs of Lee Hwa Earrings and a Lee Hwa ring
I don't even remember I have those earrings here in Houston. As for the ring, it brought back so many memories. I used to wear it everyday and stopped only after I got the wedding band.

Time to sleep. Let's see what interesting things I will find tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Home!!! Have you found a job?

5/2/09 1:14 PM  
Blogger Sharpie said...

Who are u?!!

5/2/09 1:22 PM  
Blogger Sharpie said...

Going back to sign the offer of employment. :P

6/2/09 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home