Friday, January 16, 2009

CGG + XKA = TF

Who says you need a man in the house? I just carried 12 litres of water from my car to the apt all by myself. Gosh! I almost died!

This makes me think of the good old times when my CGG would carry all these heavy stuff when he was here.

You know how some people will call their other half "dearie" (Yes, I'm talking about u two!), "darling" (heard someone will call his spouse that when they are crossed with each other), or "dear dear" (the Gainsborough couple I stayed with recently), etc. Ever since we started dating, I never really called Tim by any endearing term. In fact, I dont even call him "Tim". l'd call him by his full name i.e. Timothy. This changed after we got married. Somehow, I created several nicknames for him. He is now officially called "CC" or "CGG".

And guess what? He also came up with a new nick for me. Nowadays, he likes to call me XKA! Care to hazard a guess what it stands for? ha.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno what is it a blessing or not that I am good at guessing... now i feel nausea....

19/1/09 10:15 AM  
Blogger Sharpie said...

But why? Isn't it ZKA! hahaha...

19/1/09 1:04 PM  
Blogger Wen7 said...

I don't dare to guess. I already know CGG.. the rest i shall left them as unknown.. I can only take this much in these few years.. from not rou ma to now - super rou ma!
anything more is gonna kill me.

22/1/09 2:38 PM  
Blogger Sharpie said...

This is called "en ai"

22/1/09 3:00 PM  
Blogger Wen7 said...

correction.
it's urgh.. ahh... *puke*

wahahaha...

pot calling kettle black. don't think i not rou ma also. u nvr see only.. behind closed doors.. more shen than u all combined.

22/1/09 3:36 PM  
Blogger Sharpie said...

Next time open your doors lar. Share share lar...

24/1/09 7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahh... shall see you can b XKA for how many more years >.<

But what is CGG ?

5/2/09 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home