Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bonjour Madame, palez vous Anglais?

I got so much info on Paris from Maya and Montse that I am thinking that 3 days is just not gonna be enuff to see the city.

Both of them are sooooo nice. Maya passed me a mini French guidebook on Paris and printed out maps and addresses of restaurants and eateries that I absolutely have to try.

Montse also handed me her trusted English guidebook on France and even took the effort to go over the train/RER/metro map of Paris with me, introducing the various attractions. I've learned so much from her that I wish I am in Paris right here, right now.

It is true that I could have done my research online and probably get similar information. But nothing beats having a Parisian or a Paris lover tells you where to find tried and tested, good French cuisine and the proper way to pronounce all those damn French words.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Je t'aime Sharon!

22/12/08 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home