Monday, June 15, 2009

Missing Houston

I just saw a photo my Sporean colleague who is now in Houston took from her new apartment window. The pic shows a car-less road with trees on both sides. It is just a ordinary photo but I sense tranquility in it and it is making me miss my life in Houston. It reminds me of all the good times I had. The fun, joy and laughter I used to share with the group of Singaporeans. It used to be so stress-free. That life is gone and I don't think I will ever experience anything quite like it ever again.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come back for a tour someday... Houston is a great place to live in...

15/6/09 11:13 PM  
Blogger Sharpie said...

Who's that? Yeah, great place to live in but not the best place for holiday. Maybe I will go back there in 10 years' time to see how it's changed

15/6/09 11:22 PM  
Blogger Joseph said...

hmmm i'm sure i will miss London when i go home.

2/7/09 5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home