Thursday, September 10, 2009

New found hobby

I am so into monitoring the stock prices nowadays. Whenever I am online, i will definitely be checking on how the stock market is doing. To make sure I don't get distracted at work, I only track the US stock market. It is alot more exciting than the Spore one due to the volatility of the prices.

Imagine, AIG shot up by 90% in a single day! Even FNM which had been almost dead, more than doubled in the past month. Evem Citibank is now at almost $5 from just a dollar back in March. These financial stocks are really surging like nobody's business due to heavy speculation. Nevertheless, without real economic fundamental to support the increase, I am sure one of these days the prices are going to fall. Until then, I am happily holding on to a couple of these financial stocks.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Fern said...

Haha, so u found a new way of making money =p

11/9/09 4:02 PM  
Blogger Sharpie said...

Make money only if the stock market is rising...seems to be falling now :(

14/9/09 10:19 PM  
Anonymous Fern said...

Ya lor.. The stock market is quite erratic nowadays...

17/9/09 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home