Thursday, March 24, 2005

Toiling Away....

Hello everyone!! It's been some time hasn't it?? Well i'm so so soooooooo very glad that i'm finally on TOIL today. Yes TOIL... the ironic word to describe the Time-Off-In-Lieu that i have literally toiled for in the past couple of months..... This is really a good sign that i'm finally getting a rest time, although i must say my peak hasn't really ended yet. On a better note though, i see the end of this rubbish soon... so before long i'll be back to my lobo days, doing nuts around office and actually updating my blog regularly!! Hahah...

Anyway i managed to catch up with Qunwei yesterday evening, since he was in office when i was pulling out from my client's place. It was weeks since i last saw him and nothing could prepare me for what greeted me the moment i met him.....


"Cow beh Cow bu?!?!"

From the first day of school in NTU, i have never, ever, EVER seen him in such short hair!! It must have been quite a big decision for him, knowing his ever-typical style of centre parting with a little bit of colour. I'm really amazed though, that he has taken the decision to literally SHAVE 5 years off his age!! He really looks alot younger don't you think?? IMHO, he looks like a LAO BENG.... and he has the swearing abilities to keep up with an image like that....


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


I must say, despite telling myself to save up after getting... THE phone.... i have found myself in yet another precarious position after a weekend of senseless spending... ok maybe not senseless la but it's still quite amazing considering half my pay was already used to pay... THE phone. Anyway, the start of the spending was ALL SHUMIIN'S FAULT!!! Yes you heard that?!?! YOUR FAULT!!!! She told me of the one and only, ADIDAS Sale, which was going on over the weekend and i couldn't help but go over to take a look, knowing i needed to get soccer shoes (yes mine are already dying again....).

In the end, i did manage to find a pair of really really cheap soccer shoes!! In fact they were almost half price... but i must tell you, it was actually my previous pair before my current one... hold on let me link it back to my website.....


"Deja Vu??"

Amazing... i just realised i actually had those pair of shoes as early as September!!! This means it's officially true... my shoes last me for 4 months before i have to get a new one. 3 in a year then.... argh... and so that justifies my purchase of those very same shoes again... for 40 bugs!!

Talking about justifiable though, it's a bit hard to make the same judgement about my other purchases that day.... haiz..... Firstly, i bought a new ball. Yes a new ball... and finally a good one at that! It cost me 30 bugs but i'm gonna try and claim it from the Sunday Soggerers since we make use of it every week. Other than the ball though, i made the weirdest move by buying... a pair of.... BLADES!!!! The Salomon Motion 7!!!!!


"Poetry in Motion...."

How justifiable is it?? Well most importantly, it only cost me $150!!! YES CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!? Less than half price, and what's more the quality is there.... while everyone was trying out Adidas sneakers and sports shoes i was trying to fit into these beauties.... in the end i found a size that fit me and i took the whole box and met up with Sharon and Pegs, who were already queuing up by then. On a side note, i'm still using my old blades first.... and they really seem like they're dying soon so i'm pretty sure this was a well-taken decision!! (do i sound convincing?)


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Managed to spot a very very VERY good DVD today and the moment i saw it, i made the decision to buy it. (Qunwei can vouch to that.)


"Intentionally blurred so Sharon can't see the price."

Yea i remember talking about how cool and brilliant this show was right? That's why it's classified as a Must-Have under my list of DVDs. Do let me know if there's anyone of you who haven't caught it yet or wanna catch it again!! Worth watching over and over again man... even the short clip, Bounding, if you can recall at the start of the movie... hee...


Last but not least, there was one new Addition (damn Audit terms... argh) which didn't cost me a single thing. It could just be true, the best things in life are free.....


"Spoiled after one month... ? Hmmm..."

After a whole month of waiting and haggling and waiting again, we've finally gotten our free spoiler! It took time and patience but now that it's here, i think the car looks even more stylish than it already was!! And yes it's free coz it was one of those free perks thrown in when we got the car!! Time to shake that flashy ass on the road then.....




PS: The pics in this post were taken from.. THE phone. And here i am gloating again... Muahahahah....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home