Wednesday, December 28, 2005

My new home...

I'm sure alot of you have been waiting anxiously to see how we've been living over here in Houston... so i thought i'd post some pics of my new "Home" away from home (nice phrase there Miss Cheng)! Anyway before that, here are some details you might need... try looking for us on Google Earth!!

Address: Parc Royale Apartments, 2727 Elmside Drive, Houston, TX, 77042
(so much easier than S'pore addresses)

Home phone: 713-953-****
Cell-phone: 832-433-****
(so much HARDER than S'pore numbers. Anyway MSN or email me for the full numbers. Being a mini national celebrity i don't wanna give my full addy nor telephone numbers)

Oh yes if you wanna send me a free SMS when u have nothing to do, log on HERE, and just SMS us as we're all under the same telco, T-Mobile.


First of all, here's a great pic of us having a nice, home-cooked dinner.... (no more instant noodles.. yippee!!) Check out the ravaged chicken in Wen's hand...


"Happy Family"


And here's a full pic of my Living Room... everything you see there was put together with my hands through blood and sweat man.. DIY rocks! (ok everything except the TV and Speakers la...)

Now here's the most important area in my apartment... the KITCHEN!!! This is where Sharon and I do our stuff..... as in COOKING you ass...

"Looks neat don't it??"

Ahh.. now the bedroom... guess you can't see much now but at least you can see we have a nice comfy place to sleep on, with a warm comforter which is a MUST in winter!!

"Sharon, the Iron-Woman."


And in my room, here's the walk-in wardrobe... Yes it doesn't look like much but it's good enough for Sharon and I... woohoo!


"Walk-in... there's only space for one step!"


Last but not least, the toilet. Also not really big but good enough, as it means we don't have much to clean!!! Hooray for the bathtub too.... even if i have to struggle to squeeze into it... hehe

"Check out the retro shower curtains!!"


Guess that's it for now... tune in for more soon!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrenaline said...

hmm ... of all the stuff in ur apt, i like the shower curtain most. hee ...

29/12/05 11:13 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Har? I thought it was ME????!!! Hahaha... in all honesty.. i love the curtains too man!!

30/12/05 1:45 AM  
Blogger A simple photographer said...

Wen's office chair looks comfortable...

7/1/06 1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home