Thursday, August 02, 2007

Chao geng, chao kuan, chao nua...

UPDATED

Woke up today and decided I am feeling a little under the weather. So I asked Tim if he wanna be sick too. Being the ever chao geng Tim, of cos he loves the idea. So here we are at 10am on Thursday morning still lazing around in the house. Come to think of it, it's been a while since we last chao geng. Hope we dun let the day goes to waste by sleeping it away.

p/s: I am really having a sore throat although it's not so serious that i cant even go to work. But beta to rest before it worsen, right? So technically, Tim is the one that is really chao genging. Not me!



UPDATE: Argh, I really fell sick after going for lunch buffet with Tim and Yiren at Kim Son, a Vietnamese restaurant. Be careful what you say or wish for, you might really get it.

3 Comments:

Blogger *smurfz* said...

wah lao.. u & chris really the same!!! he also dream come true.. fever..

3/8/07 4:10 PM  
Blogger Adrenaline said...

it's kharma. hahah ....

7/8/07 10:01 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Ah hah! Karma is spelt without an "H"! My time in the US is proving useful.... Hahaha

7/8/07 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home